Roving I Finds: Places in Provence

Provence Paradise
While planning our upcoming trip to the south of France, searching for the right vacation rental for two couples for a week-long stay yielded some amazing results. And while we have yet to visit our chosen location, any of the choices below would make excellent home bases for a stay in the Provence region. On y va!

  • Provence Paradise: Located near the lovely St. Remy de Provence, this hamlet of restored 17th Century farm houses provides families and couples alike with self-catering accommodations in the heart of Provence.  
Photos: Provence Paradise
  • Moulin de la Roque: Between Avignon and St. Remy de Provence, next to the small town of Noves, a restored 18th Century flour mill and its surrounding homes make up this welcoming Provencal estate on 12 acres.
Photos: Moulin de la Roque
  • Le Mas de Bassette: An 18th Century exterior is the perfect vintage cover for this Bed & Breakfast's modern interior and furnishings. Located 20 minutes southwest of Avignon in Barbentane, it would make a perfect place to unwind in the French countryside.
Photos: Le Mas de Bassette

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My fiancé and I were so hoping to make it to France this year but I don’t think it’s going to happen. I am so jealous, these places look amazing (I’ll be bookmarking them for next year)!

ironstef said...

I can't wait to you guys get a villa in Provence. That's where I'd stay. :)

Jules8 said...

Hi Meghan- Let me know if you plan to go. I'll happily make some recommendations.

Hi Stef- Deal!

Post a Comment