|Photo: National Geographic|
If you have the luxury of taking a trip to Europe this fall, you're in luck. Low(er) season offers less crowded cities and beaches and cooler temps. It's a perfect time to hop the pond and the deals are in full swing. Here are just a few I came across this week:
- FRANCE: Air France dropped rates to cities in France and other places in Europe for the months of August and September. Chicago to Paris checks in at $451 one way. Book by August 8th for travel through September 30th.
- CROATIA & SLOVENIA: Travelzoo.com is featuring a 9-night Croatia and Slovenia Tour for dates this fall and winter starting at $1499 pp. Includes air, some meals and four-star hotels each night.
- IRELAND: Sceptre Tours has a phenomenal deal on a 6-night Estate Package including RT air, car rental and accommodations on the magnificent Adare Villa property for as low as $599 from JFK if you book by August 12th. Multiple dates and departures are available for slightly more.
- SPAIN: Gate 1 Travel has a great, 8-day independent package for three stellar Spanish destinations - Madrid, Valencia and Barcelona. Includes air, hotel and rail for as low as $1149 for November to March dates.
- PRAGUE, VIENNA & BUDAPEST: European Destinations is offering a 6-night Air and High-Speed Rail package including two nights in each of these cities starting at $1309 for dates through November.
On y va! More tomorrow!