Roving IQ: Keen to Hike

From climbing virtually vertical trails in Red Rock Country to early morning wanderings around a sleeping volcano, while half asleep, hiking has been on the itinerary on five of my last six trips. When we reach our destination, we hike as much as my patience allows, and sometimes more. And while I enjoy the fresh air and change of scenery, the act of hiking can be a daunting task for a known concrete diver. Having the right footwear is an absolute must.

When I discovered the Keen Voyageur hiking shoes, I knew I was saved. With the breathable and lightweight design, cushioned foot bed, wide toe box and aggressive tread, I can remain comfortable while remaining upright. If only I could wear these to dinner instead of heels, my knees might actually stand a chance.

Photo: REI

The Keen Voyageur is available for Men and Women at rei.com and keenfootwear.com. Average price:  $100.

No comments:

Post a Comment