Roving I Find: 5 Clicks That Could Take You Places.


(Traveling for work this week set me back on blogging, so this week’s Roving I Find is getting a special Sunday feature. More on my latest trip soon! )

I’m a sucker for sweepstakes and contests, especially when the prize might involve a fabulous trip. Knowing that I can’t be the only travel promotion enthusiast out there (otherwise I would win way more often), I’ve collected of few of my favorite promotion finds below that are perfect for the wandering souls of the world or, at least the continental US. No purchase necessary, but if you win, can you send me a postcard?
1
5.   1. The beautifully-designed and written blog, Oh Happy Day! is giving away a trip to Paris with a stay at the hip, new boutique hotel, Mama Shelter. Check it out through June 20th (that's tomorrow!) and find out how to enter here. 

Mama Shelter
Paris, France
2. Picture yourself in National Geographic? The 2011 Energizer Ultimate Photo Contest could put you there. You could win a trip for 2 to Alaska, Morocco or Bhutan plus your photo will grace the pages of the December issue of National Geographic. Check out last year's winner and enter through June 30, 2011 here.


3. Another photo contest could land your shot on the cover of a Frommer's guidebook and give you $1000 towards your next trip. Enter here through June 30, 2011. 


4. Have a Visa credit card? Then you may already be entered into Visa's $100,000 Trip of a Lifetime sweepstakes. Just use your card through October 31, 2011 for more chances to win. Odds may be steep but $100,000 pretty much opens the door to the world. More info here. Also, while you're there, check out the new Memory Mapper app from Visa. It's an easy way to track and share your travels with photos, videos and captions.


5. This one is for Dave in honor of Father's Day: Budget Travel Magazine and the state of Montana are giving away a trip for 2 to Montana and your choice of Glacier National Park or Yellowstone National Park. The best part: No camping required. Enter here through June 21, 2011.
Old Faithful and some uninterested bison
Photo: visitmt.com
Thanks for the Sunday rove. Hope you’re having a great weekend wherever you are! And a very Happy Father's Day to Dave. I love you lots and thank you for all your support in all that I do in life, even this blog!

2 comments:

Jenn's Travelogue Blog said...

Hey Julie, what a fun list! I love a good contest! Hope you win one.

Jules8 said...

Thanks Jenn! Me too!

Post a Comment