Glamorous Iceland


In a few weeks, we'll be traveling to one of the most remote and unpopulated countries in the world - Iceland. And while I'm looking forward to the adventure, I'm also a little nervous about it. I don't like the cold. At all. I dread winter. Snow generally disagrees with me. And ice, well, I'm not what you call graceful on solid ground and therefore significantly less so on frozen water. Luckily, we're traveling in summer when the days are long (20+ hours of daylight) and aside from the massive glaciers throughout the country, temperatures for the most part should be around 60F.

When I came across these posh places to stay in "the land of ice and fire," I started to feel a lot more comfortable about our vacation decision. And while accommodations of any kind can be few and far between outside of Reykjavik, these three promise to be worth the trek.




2 comments:

Jenn's Travelogue Blog said...

Iceland has been on my agenda forever! Can't wait to read about your adventures and follow in your footsteps soon!

Jules8 said...

Hi Jenn! Hope you are doing well! We're looking forward to the trip. It's definitely going to be an adventure.

Post a Comment