Roving I Finds: $40 Southwest Fares and South Pacific Savings

Today's Roving I Finds: Two great deals that you need to act fast on. Like today fast. 


1. Southwest Airlines is celebrating their 40th anniversary. And it's a win win for the rest of us for a few more hours. If you're in the market for some serious savings on air fares, you need to click over to Southwest's $40 Fares . Depending on how far you're flying, fares are priced at $40, $80 and $120 for travel August 23rd through November 16th, 2011. But hurry, the deals end today (6/23/11)!

2. Air Tahiti Nui is making flying to New Zealand or Australia this fall and winter (aka summer down under) even more appealing with a special 3-day stopover in Tahiti for around $1200 to Auckland from LA (slightly more to Sydney). You get your choice of three hotels on Tahiti or Moorea but for an extra $275 pp you get an over-the-water hut at the Intercontinental Tahiti Resort. And nothing says Tahiti like a grass hut. Book by July 1st, 2011 to get the Tahiti treatment included. 

Thanks for stopping by! More tomorrow.

4 comments:

Jenn's Travelogue Blog said...

I wish my budget had some room for some Tahiti action, maybe next year! :)

Jules8 said...

Me too! Those huts are calling me.

Unknown said...

Oh how I wish I was in Tahiti right now! I have always wanted to stay in a hut over the water! P.S Thanks for the pic of your patio area, it is fantastic - the perfect hideaway spot!

Jules8 said...

Thanks for stopping by, Meghan! I'm glad you liked the patio pic.

Post a Comment